Kelp Tea adds essential micronutrients, natural growth hormones and vitamins that help increase yields and develop better soil structure. It makes your plants healthier and helps improve resistance to pests and diseases
- Add 1/2 cup of kelp meal to 3.5L – 18L of water.
- Let steep for 1-3 days and agitate daily.
- 3.5L of water will give you a strong tea.
- 18L of water will give you a very weak tea.
Ways to Use Kelp Tea
- Soak Garlic Cloves in kelp tea for 1 to 2 hours before planting.
- Use Kelp Tea as a foliar spray to help protect plants from cold and hot temperatures.
- Soak seeds in Kelp Tea before planting to boost germination.
- Apply to soil after transplanting to reduce shock.
- Water plant with Kelp Tea once a month. Stimulates soil microbial activity.