- Empty your 20dm of Living Soil into your bucket ontop of the Stones and Bidum Cloth. Place your bucket ontop of your lid (tray).
- Soak your seed in water for 12 to 24 hours.
- Fill your seedling pot with seedling mix.
- Once your seed has soaked, place seed in seedling mix, about 1 cm deep.
- Keep seedling mix moist until seed has germinated (DO NOT OVER WATER)
- Once your seed has germinated and the first true leaves are showing it is time to transplant.
- With your hands, make a small well in your soil in the middle of the bucket.
- Sprinkle your Mycorrhizae inside the well you have just made.
- Then carefully remove your seedling from your pot and place it carefully in your well and cover.