- Empty your Living Soil into your grow bag.
- Water in 1 Litre of dilute Worm Wee feed onto your soil and leave it to settle while germinating.
- Soak your seed in water for 12 to 24 hours, until seed pops.
- Soak your Jiffy pellet with lukewarm water, pour out any excess water.
- Place your seed in the Jiffy Pellet.
- When the roots have grown through the wall of the Jiffy pellet your plant is ready for your bag.
- Once your seed has germinated and the first true leaves are showing it is time to transplant.
- With your hands, make a small well in your soil in the middle of the bag.
- Sprinkle your Mycorrhizae inside the well you have just made.
- Place your seedling and Jiffy pellet into the well and cover.